Introducting TMBMC’s New Editor-in-Chief
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Chan-Byoung Chae as the new Editor-in-Chief for the IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications. He is a former Associate Editor and brings not only his experience but also great energy and passion about the goals of TMBMC.
We are also welcoming five new Associate Editors:
- Dr. Pulkit Grover, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Dr. Weisi Guo, University of Warwick, UK
- Dr. Goo Jun, University of Texas at Houston, USA
- Dr. Tuna Tuğcu, Boğaziçi University, Turkey
- Dr. Nan Yang, Australian National University, Australia
We are so thankful to Dr. Urbashi Mitra for her years of service as the founding Editor-in-Chief for TMBMC. Starting a new journal isn’t easy, and she has dedicated so much time and energy to bringing TMBMC to where it is today. We wish her all the best in her future endeavors.
Dr. Stefan Moser, who has been with us since the beginning, will be stepping down as Associate Editor as well, and we also thank him and wish him the best in his future endeavors.